CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Down By The Bay

Counting the days until summer vacation!!
We are practicing for our kindergarten graduation, 
the kids are sing five green and speckled frogs, we're going on a lion hunt and down by the bay.
We have been working on some artwork for the show and I had to share. 
These are our pictures for down by the bay that the kids drew.. such little artists :)







Aren't they beautiful?!
I am so proud of my little kiddos they have all grown so much this year!
They also inspired me to create a unit based on the song which I will be working on this summer :)

I'm also working on a "Monsters and Wild Things" Unit
Here's some more artwork from a listening activity based on the story Go Away Big Green Monster.




Check out my store: Teachers Pay Teachers
Coming soon... Pirates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment