CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Life Cycles

I was having some trouble coming up with a science topic for the end of the year,
so I thought about things my kids enjoyed learning about and came up with one of my new favorite units: Life Cycles!
It teaches kids about mammals, reptiles, amphibians, fish, birds, and Insects. 
Then there is a life cycle to go along with each.
The kids really loved it, especially since we watched so many life cycles in our classroom this year!
(Butterflies and Frogs!)
You can check out this unit on Teachers Pay Teachers. 






We also did alligators, clown fish, chickens, and more!

This is another cool unit I came up with recently. I was inspired by my kids love of word searches and graphing.. so I combined the two and this is what I came up with!
Check out the sample I made: Freebie!
If your kiddos love it as much as mine, purchase the whole unit: Sight Word Find & Graph Unit
It makes a great literacy or math center!

0 comments:

Post a Comment