CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ocean Unit

We have been having so much fun with our ocean unit!
Here are some pictures of the projects, 
be sure to check out my Ocean Unit on Teachers Pay Teachers!


This is my favorite project!
We learned about sea turtles and made these cute magnets!
We used a piece of cardboard for the middle and the kids arranged sea glass after painting them. Then I hot glued the sea glass on and attached a magnet to the back.. too cute!



We learned about area and perimeter.
We measured pictures using seashells and sea glass!




We did a short 'o' word family sort.



The kids created these beautiful pictures after we learned about fish and crabs.





We also painted sea shells that I found in Cape Cod :)


More pictures to come!

** Be sure to check out my store I'm having a sale until Friday.. everything 15% off!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment