CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Five Senses

This is such a fun unit! The kids always enjoy all of the activities.
I didn't have time to take many pictures from this unit because we did it during the first few weeks of school, but I will describe some of the activities. 


This is a sound jar activity. I gave each child a sheet and they had to cut out the pictures. Next, I shook each of the jars and they had to guess which items were inside. Then they had to circle whether they were correct or not. They had a lot of fun with this!


This is the cover of my unit available on teachers pay teachers. 
Other activities include: a taste test, feeling bags, sight game, and smelly jars. It also includes a journal page for each sense. 
Check it out! My Five Senses Unit Plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment