CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Earth Day Book Bag

I have been working on an Earth Day Book Bag for my kiddies.
I just got the book in the mail today and we're going to start rotating it around next week.
For those of you who have never used book bags... they are great!
You choose a book, for this one I chose Michael Recycle by Ellie Bethel.
Then you design a few activities to go along with the book. 
You send the bag home with each child for a few nights and then have the kids talk about what they did with the bag.
It is a great way to incorporate families and get them involved in learning. 
I posted all of the materials for this book bag on Teachers Pay Teachers if you are interested!
I always include a journal in my book bags, this one is about how you and your family will help the earth.
I found a great bag for $2 at Michaels, its a cute draw string backpack!
I'm starting on my next book bag soon... insects!
Enjoy :)



2 comments:

Judy

You always do such cute stuff! I'm sorry to say but you've been tagged! Come over to my blog to answer some fun but silly questions!

Judy

Jessica Rosace

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out!! :)

Post a Comment